Thanks to our patented technology, all our production, and design methods are sustainable from both an environmental and social perspective.
To ensure quality and sustainability in production processes and work sites, we commit to the following objectives:
• Fostering close collaboration and transparency with partners and manufacturers.
• Using local materials wherever possible to minimize our environmental impact.
• Using long life materials that are certified or materials from suppliers with an environmentally-conscious focus.
• Smart production with less material waste
• Flat shipping
Our designs remain functional over time, thanks to a dry assembly method tested over the years of projects and installations.
One of the main values of WOOD-SKIN is its ability to evolve, to change form and assume a new life, thanks to the possibility of ever-changing configurations.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
We support and collaborate on projects that redefine boundaries within the building industry by developing environmentally friendly solutions.
FUTURE SUSTAINABLE AIM
In the future, WOOD-SKIN will be even more sustainable.
Thanks to the digital nature of our patented process, one of our future aims is to achieve “zero kilometer” production. This will allow us to:
• sustain local production and manufacturing
• use local resources
• avoid long-distance shipments
• reduce emissions