Thanks to our patented technology, all our production and design methods are sustainable from both an environmental and social perspective.
To ensure quality and sustainability in production processes and working environments, we commit to the following objectives:
- Fostering close collaboration and high transparency with partners and manufactures.
- Using local materials wherever possible to minimize our environmental impact.
- Using certified materials or materials from suppliers with an environmental focus.
- Smart production with the less material waste
- Flat shipping
Our designs remain functional over time, thanks to dry assembly tested over years of projects and installations.
One of the main value of WOOD-SKIN is the possibility to change shapes, evolve, be innovative over years and have a brand new life thanks to the ever changing configuration.
ATTENTION TO DETAILS
We support and collaborate on projects that redefine boundaries within the building industry by developing environmentally friendly solutions.
The materials and products we create have a long lifetime and come from selected suppliers.
FUTURE SUSTAINABLE AIM
In the future, WOOD-SKIN will be even more sustainable.
Thanks to the digital nature of the patented process, one of our future intent is to achieve a km0 production. This will allow us to
- sustain local production and manufacture
- use local resources
- avoid worldwide shipments
- reduce emissions