Architect/building construction expert
We are looking for an experienced architect or professional with a solid knowledge of building construction to become part of our multitalented design team.
The ideal candidate is able to analyze and realize technical drawings and construction documentation, including specifications, international bidding and communications with contractors and clients in general. Also, it is important that the candidate has good experience in field surveys and the ability to translate information into a precise and efficient 3D model, through the whole design stages.
- A master degree in architecture, engineering or design and 3+ years of experience in architectural & interior design
- Familiarity with BIM software environment and best practices
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of present building codes and standards, life/safety/health standards, construction procedures, including but not limited to construction management, zoning regulations and mechanical/electrical and HVAC engineering.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Able to deal and communicate efficiently with international architectural studios
- Focused on quality and on-time delivery, able to cope with conflicting demands by prioritizing duties and able to work effectively with tight deadlines by organizing the work impeccably
- Flexible attitude and excellent problem-solving skills on complex project types
- Involved in the research of materials and systems necessary for the constructability and practical execution of a project
- Mastering Autocad, Rhinoceros, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Alternative software: Revit, Blender, Dynamo, Maya
- Proficiency in Cinema 4d or 3dStudio max + v-ray/corona rendering engine
- Experience in procurement and construction (including but not limited to EMEA and North-America markets).
- Proficiency in Grasshopper
- Experience in computational design & digital fabrication
Collaboration based on Partita Iva between 1.500€ to 2.200€, depending on experience.