INTERNSHIP – COMPUTATIONAL 3D SURFACE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTIVE DETAIL DESIGN
We are seeking a master graduate willing to explore and increase his/her abilities in designing and rendering 3D surfaces and modeling products with the innovative process Wood-Skin. We are a young company growing up fast, working in team and pursuing big objectives. The activities will span from creatively design an object and or a surface to follow and develop entire architectural projects together with the rest of the team. Thanks to our process we are able to transform any digital surface into a three-dimensional surface.
We are seeking the right candidate to be involved permanently in the team after the stage period
We are seeking the right candidate to be involved permanently in the team after the stage period. For us, this means to become a team player, able to autonomously go through all the phases of the workflow to acquire and manage a small WOOD-SKIN project, to help out when needed also in different fields, to be proactive, efficient, organized.
Skills to be acquired:
From being good about 3d modeling to master complex surfaces and their realization in the building environment.
Technical skills and personal characteristics:
- A degree in architecture, engineering or design
- Constant focus on quality and on-time delivery.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible attitude
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills on complex project types
- Involved in the research of materials and systems necessary for the constructability and practical execution of a project
- Ability to analyze architectural design submittals and drawings received by clients and the ability to extract relevant information
- Ability to deal and communicate efficiently with international architectural studios
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times
- Mastering Autocad and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Cinema 4d or 3dStudioMax + V-Ray or Corona rendering engine
- Proficiency in Rhinoceros (Grasshopper knowledge will be a plus)
- Alternative software: Revit, Archicad, Blender, Dynamo, Maya
- Very good English written and spoken
- Good knowledge of French a plus